PUNJAB BOARD OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION (PBTE)
i. The PEEF for year 2016-17, has allocated a quota of 468 scholarships for the students of PBTE. This quota includes both outreach and special quota scholarships. Quota has been allocated irrespective of gender of students.Scholarship allocation for the year 2016-17 is as under:
|Selection of Students on the Basis of(PBTE LEVEL)||Scholarship Allocation for the Students Studying in||Scholarship Allocation||Per District|
|Matric - Tech
|Intermediate (D.Com, DAE, F.A, ICS, etc)||1|
|Commercial (D.COM, DHO & DBA)||Graduation (B.Com / B.Com Hons., BBA, B.Sc, ACS, CA, etc)||5|
|Technical (DAE & DDM)||Graduation(B.Com / B.Com Hons., BBA, B.Sc, ACS, CA, DHO etc.)||5|
|Special Quota (Commercial & Technical, Diploma in Special Education)||Graduation (B.Com / B.Com Hons., BBA, B.Sc, ACS, CA, etc)||2|
Eligibility CriteriaIn order to be eligible for PEEF scholarships, a student must have:
- Passed Matric -Tech., Commercial and Technical PBTE examination in 2016(annual) from Govt. Institution or Private Affiliated Institutions
- Secured at least 60% marks in the above mentioned examination
- Secured admission in a regular educational institution as a full time student in the same academic as of passing the examination )
- Monthly income of parents (from all sources) is equal to or less than Rs.15,000/-
- For Special Quota Scholarships, the student must fall in at least one of the S.Q categories i. Orphan Children
ii. Children of government Employees in BPS 1 - 4
iii. Children belonging to minority religion
- The responsibility of intimation to prospective students & selection of students for PEEF scholarship rests with Punjab Board of Technical Education (PBTE).
- The Children of government servants in BPS 1 - 4 are exempted from income limit criteria if salary is the only source of income
- Not availing any other educational scholarship during the current academic year.
Selection Processa. PEEF scholarship application forms are filled by the candidates and returned to the office of Secretary PBTE .
b. The office of Secretary PBTE selects the students and sends the nominations to PEEF on the prescribed template for the award of scholarships.
c. Stipend is released through the institutions where the students are currently enrolled.
Year Wise award of Scholarship
|Year||No. of Students||Annual Disbursement|