MASTER LEVEL SCHOLARSHIPS
PEEF has allocated 20% of its annual scholarship quota for Master Level Education. These scholarships are awarded to talented and deserving students enrolled in Partner Universities / Govt. Post graduate colleges of the Punjab. In order to be considered eligible for PEEF Master level scholarships; the student must fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
The student must have:
b.Secured at least 60% marks or a minimum CGPA 2.5 in BA/ B.Sc./ B.COM/ BS/ BBA etc. examination held in 2014 / 2015 / 2016 (annual) in Punjab.
c.Secured admission as a full time student in the current academic year (2016-17) in one of the partner University / Govt. Post Graduate College
- Students enrolled in spring/fall session (where applicable) and morning/ afternoon / evening sessions (where applicable) are also eligible to apply for PEEF Masters scholarships
d.Declared monthly income of parents (from all sources) is equal to or less than Rs. 30,000/-
- Children of Govt. employees in BPS 1-4 are exempted from condition of income, if salary is only source of income
e.Not availing any other educational scholarship during the current academic year
f.Besides fulfilling PEEF eligibility criteria, the prospective student must qualify the merit and need criteria of the respective University / Govt. Post Graduate College
Following students are not eligible for PEEF Masters level Scholarship:
- Students who have already passed / possessed M.A / M.Sc / M.S / M.PHIL etc. degree
- Marks improvers or students who have passed examination in supplementary session
- Students who have passed the aforementioned examination with grace marks (*)
HOW TO APPLY:1.PEEF has allocated scholarship quotas to all the partner Universities / Govt. Post Graduate Colleges.
2.The partner Universities / Govt. Post Graduate Colleges invites applications from the eligible students on prescribed forms at the time of admissions.
3.With the announcement of the scholarships, the forms are made available by the university / Govt. Post Graduate Colleges.
SCHOLARSHIP STIPENDFollowing monthly scholarship stipend rates are admissible for the year 2015-16.
a. PEEF will reimburse tuition fee
b. PEEF will also pay scholarship stipend to the selected scholars at the following rates:
- Boarder Rs. 5,000/- per month.
- Payment of Tuition Fees 100% (As per terms of PEEF Master level scholarship policy)
Both day scholars & Boarders
DISBURSEMENT OF SCHOLARSHIP STIPENDS
- PEEF scholarship stipends are disbursed on bi annual basis.
- The calculation of tuition fee is made on the basis of information provided by the Partner University / Govt. Post Graduate College.
- The next scholarship installment will only be released on the basis of acknowledgement of the previous scholarship stipend and satisfactory academic performance assessment report submitted by the university / Govt. Post Graduate College.
DURATION OF THE SCHOLARSHIPS
PEEF scholarships are awarded till the completion of the degree course the student is enrolled. However, if the student fails to maintain the required / satisfactory academic performance level, or is involved in any non-disciplinary act; the University/ Govt. Post Graduate College and / or the PEEF, reserve the right to cancel the scholarship award.
Master Level Scholarships Ad 2016
List of Partner Universities
List of Focal Persons
Final Award Lists 2015
- Final Award list of Graduate Colleges
- University of Gujrat
- University of Sargodha
- UET Lahore
- UET Taxila
- University Of Education Lahore
- Lahore College For Women University
- Bahria University Islamabad
- BZU Multan
- COMSATS Islamabad
- FAST-NU Lahore
- Forman Christian College Lahore
- GC University Lahore
- Govt.College For University Faisalabad
- GIKI Peshawar
- Gazi University D.G Khan
- ITU Lahore
- Kinnaird College For Women Lahore
- National Textile University Faisalabad
- NUST Islamabad
- The University of the Punjab
- Quaid E Azam University Islamabad
- The Women University Multan
- Govt. Sadiq College Women University, Bahawalpur
- Fatima Jinnah Women University, Ralwalpindi
- University of Veterinary And Animal Sciences Lahore
- PMAS Arid Agriculture University Rawalpindi